Your insurance with Groupe Mutuel
Within the partnership between your employer Sunrise and Groupe Mutuel, you may benefit from exclusive advantages.
Compulsory health insurance
Compulsory health insurance, or basic insurance, is your first protection in the event of illness, accident and maternity. For this essential coverage, you can choose between standard compulsory insurance or one of our alternative models.
Alternative insurance models have been thoroughly thought over to offer you the best in terms of the coordination of the treatment process. By opting for one of these advanced insurance models, you benefit directly from comprehensive and efficient coverage of your treatment costs and from attractive premiums.
Appropriate medical advice 24 hours a day: I call the Medi24 telemedicine call centre before any other procedure.Read more
Family doctor model: upon admission, I am free to choose the doctor who I will consult first.Read more
Groupe Mutuel health insurers offer several supplemental insurance plans that cover alternative medicine treatments. These insurances generally offer several levels of coverage.
- Coverage that supplements compulsory health insurance in the best possible way
- Comprehensive coverage of outpatient and inpatient treatment throughout Switzerland
- The possibility to benefit from privileged comfort and privacy in case of hospitalisation by subscribing to the semi-private or private option (level 3)
- Special health prevention benefits: vaccinations, health check-ups, fitness, back school
- Generous coverage in the event of illness or accident abroad, up to CHF 100,000 per year