To be entitled to the Foundation Prize, your project must fulfil the following criteria:
- you are an institution, association or stakeholder in the health sector acting in a personal capacity or within an institution;
- your activities are non-profit making;
- your work and commitment are recognised as useful and play a significant role in improving the health system in Switzerland;
Entrants competing for the Foundation Prize are chosen based on their applications.
Your application must contain the following documents:
- a detailed presentation of your project and/or the activities of your organisation or association;
- your organisation or association’s scope of action;
- its statutes;
- the annual report or last year's accounts;
- any other document describing your project.
- the form authorising us to process and share your data, duly completed and signed. (Available in the documents for download section)
A template is available to help you create your application. (Available in the documents for download section)
No appeals can be made against decisions concerning applications for the Foundation Prize.
Applications from associations considered as sects or related to any activity considered to be sectarian, involved in extreme sports or activities, as well as governmental or international projects will not be taken into consideration.