- Extended insurance allows you to remain insured against non-workplace accidents while on leave without pay or after leaving your job.
- The insurance comes into force upon payment of the premium. The payment must be made before the end of your former employer’s coverage (before the 31st day).
- It is valid for the duration of the agreed insurance period, for a maximum of six months.
- It ends when you resume a gainful activity of eight hours or more per week.
- You can take out insurance with Groupe Mutuel if your employer had taken out accident insurance with our company.