- Depending on the level of coverage chosen, the insurance covers my current or emergency medical expenses, hospitalisation in a one or two-bed room, maternity expenses or dental care.
- When I leave Switzerland, I can sign up to coverage equivalent to the one I have with Groupe Mutuel without a new medical examination.
- When I return to Switzerland, I can reinstate the coverage I originally purchased without any additional medical check-up.
- Switch without being underwritten up to age 65, after that underwriting will apply.
- You have to be insured with Groupe Mutuel for at least 2 years. Babies who are under 2 years of age at the time of applying must be insured from birth.
- You have at least a semi-private accommodation in your current supplemental cover with Groupe Mutuel