Report a claim under my household contents or personal liability insurance

Do you have a claim to report concerning household contents insurance and/or personal liability, and are you covered by HomeProtect and/or SelfProtect insurance? Report your claim by email or telephone.

Report a claim online

You have the option to report your claim by email directly to the Groupe Mutuel patrimony insurance department.


Protect your belongings

Find out about all of Groupe Mutuel's patrimony insurance to protect your belongings and loved ones from claims and disputes.


Frequently asked questions

Groupe Mutuel

Rue des Cèdres 5 Case postale, 1919 Martigny    |    +41 0848.803.111