Ungroup my family’s contracts

Has your family situation changed? Are you separated or divorced? Tell us by filling out the family ungrouping form, and manage your contracts independently.

Download the family ungrouping form

You can ask for your family's contracts to be ungrouped by sending us the completed form, signed by both parties, by post.


Callback service

Use our callback service to be contacted by one of our advisors.

Request a call back

Frequently asked questions

To ungroup or regroup your contracts, please send us a written request. It must include the signature of each adult concerned, even if it is your child.

In the case of ungrouping contracts due to separation or divorce, the separation agreement or divorce judgment must be attached to the application. This will allow us to determine the responsibility of each parent for underage children. If an agreement or judgment has not yet been issued, please attach to your application a letter specifying these responsibilities, co-signed by the former spouses.

If you have no legal authority, you must have a power of attorney signed by the person concerned (or his/her legal representatives).
You can find a pre-filled power of attorney on our page Useful documents
This document, completed and signed by you and the relevant person, must be returned to us together with a photocopy of your identity cards or passports.

Groupe Mutuel

Rue des Cèdres 5 Case postale, 1919 Martigny    |    +41 0848.803.111