The purpose of the Incentive Fund is to support individuals, institutions, associations or other entities working in the health sector in Switzerland. By making a financial donation, Groupe Mutuel Foundation intends to support particularly useful prevention, promotion, research or education initiatives in the health sector.
We are committed to supporting those who take initiatives.
Who can ask for financial support?
Your project will be taken into consideration by the Incentive Fund of Groupe Mutuel Foundation if you fulfil the following criteria:
- you are an institution, association or stakeholder in the health sector acting in a personal capacity or within an institution;
- your activities are non-profit making;
- your work and commitment are recognised as useful and play a significant role in improving the health system in Switzerland;
Submit a request for support
Your application must contain the following documents:
- a detailed presentation of your project and/or the activities of your organisation or association;
- your organisation or association’s scope of action;
- its statutes;
- the annual report or last year's accounts;
- any other document describing your project;
- the form authorising us to process and share your data, duly completed and signed. (Available in the documents for download section)
A template is available to help you create your request for support. (Available in the documents for download section)
No appeals can be made against decisions concerning a request for support.
Applications from associations considered as sects or related to any activity considered to be sectarian, involved in extreme sports or activities, as well as governmental or international projects will not be taken into consideration.
Once you have completed your file, please send it to us by post or by email*.
Decisions to grant support are made three times a year: in May, July and December.
For further information, please call 058 758 32 03.
Fondation Groupe Mutuel
Donations and supports
* Attachments cannot exceed 13 MB