The Incentive Fund aims to support institutions, associations or other entities working for the health of children, young people and the elderly in Switzerland. By making a financial donation, Fondation Groupe Mutuel intends to support particularly useful initiatives related to prevention, promotion, research or education in the health sector.
Who can ask for financial support?
Your project is eligible for Fondation Groupe Mutuel's Incentive Fund if you meet the following conditions:
- You are an institution, an association or stakeholder in the health sector, acting in a personal capacity or within an organisation, and your activities are not-for-profit.
- Your activities are carried out in Switzerland only.
- Your work and commitment are recognised as useful and play a significant role in improving the health of children, young people and the elderly.
- You have not received any support from Fondation Groupe Mutuel in the last five years.
Applications with an international scope, associations considered to be sects or linked to any activity considered to be sectarian, practising extreme sports or activities, as well as public sector projects will not be taken into consideration.
How to submit an application for support
In order for your request for support to be processed, please send a complete application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only applications sent by email and supported by comprehensive documentation will be considered.
Your application must include the following documents:
- A detailed presentation of your project and/or the activities of your organisation or association
- Its scope of action
- Its statutes
- The annual report or last year's accounts
- Any other document to introduce your project
A more specific list to help you prepare your application can be downloaded below.
No appeals can be made against decisions concerning a request for financial support.