Am I entitled to assistance?
You may receive individual support if you are insured with Groupe Mutuel and that you meet the following conditions:
- you have been insured with Groupe Mutuel for compulsory health insurance for at least 24 months;
- you are not entitled to the full payment of the costs of your illness or accident;
- you cannot benefit from Groupe Mutuel coverage for the costs incurred by your illness or accident;
- you are not responsible for the fact that coverage does not fully cover your illness or accident;
- you do not have sufficient financial capacity to bear the costs of your illness or accident;
- your illness or accident is not covered by a government body (e.g. disability insurance office – AI/IV).
- your request for assistance has not been sent to another institution, such as a government body, or you are unable to wait for a reply due to the emergency of the situation.
If your situation meets these criteria, you may send us your request for individual support.