Household contents insurance

The Christmas tree catches alight causing a fire in the living room, a pipe bursts and causes water damage in your basement, a storm tears a branch from a tree, which breaks your window... Who pays the costs of the repairs? HomeProtect household contents insurance covers you in case of damage or theft.


  • You define the value of your household contents (furniture, bedding, clothes, books, appliances, sports items, including leased, rented and entrusted items).
  • The insurance covers damages caused by fire, a natural event, theft or water.
  • Compensation is limited to the total amount insured in your policy. This amount shall correspond to the amount you would have to spend to buy new household effects.
Main benefits
HomeProtect infographie
  • Simplicity: two insurance options to meet your requirements.
  • Adaptability: the insurance can be extended to other causes of damage by choosing the “plus” level or an optional coverage.
  • Peace of mind: 24/7 home assistance.
Request advice
  • By phone

  • 0800 808 848 (freephone number)
    08.00 – 18.00 from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays

  • By email

  • Form to request a contact

Frequently asked questions

Groupe Mutuel

Rue des Cèdres 5 Case postale, 1919 Martigny    |    +41 0848.803.111