Voice of the Customer
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions
You can find here the answers to our policyholders’ most frequently asked questions concerning the “Voice of the Customer” programme.
This programme for the continuous improvement of our services aims to let customers have their say. By sharing their opinions, interested customers can not only actively participate in improving existing processes and products, but also contribute to developing new products and services.
To sign up to the programme, you must be insured with Groupe Mutuel and be over the age of 18. Groupe Mutuel employees are not eligible to join.
You can register by providing your contact information and consent to participate in the programme, which will then enable us to contact you for research studies conducted by Groupe Mutuel and its partners. The “Voice of the Customer” programme and its registration process will be announced in various media of Groupe Mutuel as well as on the Internet.
After you have signed up, you will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire, which will help us select studies for you based on personal characteristics and preferences. It will take you up to five minutes to fill in the questionnaire.
- If you are not interested in completing the questionnaire, you may still be part of the programme and will be invited to participate in general research and product testing.
- By completing the questionnaire, you will increase your chances of being directly contacted to participate in a study on specific and relevant topics.
For reasons of confidentiality and data protection, policyholder information already available to Groupe Mutuel is not used or cross-referenced with information obtained as part of the "Voice of the Customer" programme. The only information that will be regularly crossed-checked is whether programme participants are insured with Groupe Mutuel.
Depending on the objective of the study, participants to the “Voice of the Customer” programme will be selected at random, according to specific criteria. They will then be contacted by phone or by email to participate in the study.
- If you are selected, you will always be informed in the invitation of the context and type of survey (Internet questionnaire, interview, etc.), of the place of the study and its duration.
- Taking part in a study is always on a voluntary basis. You get to decide if and when you want to participate.
- Being part of the programme does not entitle you to participate in a study. Selection is made based on specific criteria.
Groupe Mutuel regularly conducts surveys, interviews and product testing. The frequency with which you will be invited to participate in a study depends on your profile and preferences and the research topics. However, Groupe Mutuel will not contact you more than eight times a year.
We guarantee that your answers will remain anonymous:
- Your feedback will be summarised anonymously.
- Your answers will be analysed and used only to deliver results and to decide what improvements and developments should be made to Groupe Mutuel's products and services.
- If, for a particular study, your answers were not to be anonymised, you would be informed of this beforehand when being invited to participate in the study.
You can participate using all types of computers (PC and Mac) as well as mobile devices with Internet access (phones, tablets, etc.).
However, we recommend that you regularly update your browser to ensure that you can participate in the best possible conditions.
Personal interviews will be conducted in a location as close as possible to your home to make it easier for you to take part in the study.
The amount of the compensation will depend on the scope, type of study, time required and location. Compensation will be decided and communicated by Groupe Mutuel beforehand. For online surveys, we randomly draw a number of vouchers. For longer face-to-face interviews, you will be paid with vouchers. Groupe Mutuel purchases these vouchers from its partners active in various fields.
Your participation is on a voluntary basis. Participating in the “Voice of the Customer” programme is not compulsory and can be cancelled by one or the other parties at any time. You can unsubscribe by writing to email@example.com. Your personal data will be deleted.