My personal data

Our answers to the most frequently asked questions

You can find here the answers to our insured members’ most frequently asked questions.
Simply click on your subject of interest.

My personal data

To ungroup or regroup your contracts, please send us a written request. It must include the signature of each adult concerned, even if it is your child.

In the case of ungrouping contracts due to separation or divorce, the separation agreement or divorce judgment must be attached to the application. This will allow us to determine the responsibility of each parent for underage children. If an agreement or judgment has not yet been issued, please attach to your application a letter specifying these responsibilities, co-signed by the former spouses.

For any change of identity data, please send us a copy of an official document (identity card, passport, etc.). Upon receipt of this document, we will update your information and you will automatically receive a new insurance card.

You can send us the copy of your identity document by post or by filling in the online form.

You can inform us of your new address using the online form, by email or by post. The rates for basic health insurance and some supplemental insurances depend on the health costs in each canton and may differ from region to region. A change of canton or region can therefore affect the amount of your insurance premiums.

If you received a subsidy from your former canton of residence, it should be granted until the end of the current year. In order to ensure that you are taken into account for the coming year, we suggest that you contact the competent body in your new canton.   

Groupe Mutuel

Rue des Cèdres 5 Case postale, 1919 Martigny    |    +41 0848.803.111