Our answers to the most frequently asked questions
You can find here the answers to our insured members’ most frequently asked questions.
Simply click on your subject of interest.
If I sign up to the Customer Area, will I continue to receive documents from my health insurer by post?
If you sign up to the Customer Area, you and the family members grouped under your account will by default no longer receive any paper documents relating to health insurance coverage, except for financial statements (reminders, formal notices, refund notices, etc.), which will be sent to you by post.
However, you may choose the way you wish to receive premium and co-insurance invoices, as well as statement of benefits, so that you can continue to receive them by post if you wish. To do so, please activate the paper mail option in the Customer Area settings.
- In your browser, click on the option “Send documents” available on the homepage. This option is also available under “Communications”, “Send documents”.
In this section, click on “Select” or drag and drop the document in PDF format. Then select the relevant insured person and the type of document. Finally, click on “Send”.
- In the application, press on the icon + at the bottom of the homepage and then select the preferred option:
- “Scan a document”: place the document on a flat surface and make sure there is enough light. Place your device above the invoice and follow the instructions on the screen. Once the document has been scanned, select the type of document and the relevant insured person. Finally, click on “Send the document” at the bottom of the page.
- "Send a PDF": select your document saved in PDF format in your phone. Select the type of document and the relevant insured person. Finally, click on “Send the document” at the bottom of the page.
- In your browser, click on the menu “Communications”, “Requests sent”. Click on the yellow arrow of the relevant line to view the details of the request and the document sent.
- In the application, click on the icon “My requests” at the bottom of the page or in the menu under “Requests sent”. Select the relevant line to view the details of the request and the document sent. In order to change the insured person, press the initials at the top right and select the desired insured person.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Customer Area (e.g. connection or navigation problems), our hotline is at your disposal by telephone or e-mail.
058 758 71 71
from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00